The first of another month, another theme day. Traditional breakfast, apparently. How about 5 pounds of blue boys, a banana and some coffee?

It was already 72 degrees when I left the house a little after 8 this morning. And very, very muggy. When I first stepped outside I wasn't sure if I wanted to ride. It only took a block or two to get used to the thick air, but I wouldn't want to be out there now. It is about 20 degrees warmer, though a little bit cooler on the deck, I think.

I am not sure what kind of blues these are, but I had $2, and a jersey pocket they would fit in, so I bought a pint. I later ventured out to
Bowerman's to buy some larger quantities. Either I misunderstood the name of the blues I bought earlier, or there is a variety between blue boys and
eliots. I bought Blue Crop berries today, and they seem sweeter than the ones I bought on Monday. I asked how long they would be available, and was told a week or ten days. I bought a few boxes just to be safe, but it looks like I will have good blues available for a while longer from the local fruit stand. Good news.
1 comment:
Five pounds of blueberries is a large breakfast by any measure, but mighty good eating.
Check on your bridges. They're apparently not as structurally sound as some would have us believe. TT
Post a Comment