I found the headphones to my CD player/radio, and managed to keep myself motivated for a while on the treadmill this morning. I can't complain about the view, but it takes a while to adjust to a different form of exercise. I notice the difference a little exercise makes, though.Saturday, December 6, 2008
Basement View
Winter has settled in, with an unrelenting dumping of snow. The current winter storm warning goes through late tonight, with a lake effect snow warning continuing after that. The down side of life in the lee of a big lake. One report stated that we've had 14.5 inches of snow since Friday morning. I don't think it's been that much here, but our driveway was plowed out overnight, and it has completely filled in again.
I found the headphones to my CD player/radio, and managed to keep myself motivated for a while on the treadmill this morning. I can't complain about the view, but it takes a while to adjust to a different form of exercise. I notice the difference a little exercise makes, though.
I found the headphones to my CD player/radio, and managed to keep myself motivated for a while on the treadmill this morning. I can't complain about the view, but it takes a while to adjust to a different form of exercise. I notice the difference a little exercise makes, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, that is a lot of snow (a plethora in fact). Nice view (and congrats for finding another way to exercise).
BB
Post a Comment