Friday, January 24, 2014

Maintenance Projects

My daughter in Michigan is quite curious about the tile and carpet projects that we've been working on.  Well, mostly we've been watching people work on them, but you get my drift.  We chatted over Skype, but it wasn't easy to show her colors and styles and such, so.... Hey, it's my blog.  I might as well use it.  Ready?  Here we go:
The tile and a glimpse of the carpet in the bedroom,  photo taken while standing between the kitchen and the laundry room.
Here's the bedroom carpet -- I was standing next to the window.
Here I was standing in TJ's room, looking down the hall past the bathroom towards the bedroom.

And lastly, the bathroom.  I do wish I'd put the seat down before I took the photos, but I'm going with them anyway.  As is always the case with a camera image filtered through a computer screen, the colors are approximate.

5 comments:

Theo said...

Nice it goes :)

Theo said...

Nice it goes :)

Theo said...

By the way the last two is TJ

Santini said...

Doesn't match, but it goes. :)

OSLO said...

It is very nice. Darker than what I thought. I like the darker color and bigger size tile. I also like that warmer feeling you get from carpet. All very nice. Looks like they did a good job. Thank you for sharing. Always enjoy the updates.