Three of the last four days have had winds over 25 mph for most of the afternoon. I walked most of the way to the beach this morning before the wind had ramped up that far, but it was still blowing hard enough to blow the palm fronds around.
I always enjoy these bushes -- from arms length it looks like it is full of flowers, but it is the leaves that turn this hot pink/red color, and the flowers are little and white.
One or two more days of small craft advisories. (And if your oldest parent would be 106, you're probably no spring chicken yourself.)


4 comments:
I suspected you'd remember Dad's birthday. 106 is a lot of years.
I like those flower looking leaves. They fooled me several times in the past by looking so flowery.
Remembering birthdays is one of those things that is getting harder for me. This one nearly slipped by me.
Facebook helps with friends still alive, but the birthdays of the departed require focus.
Are those flowery leaves in your yard?
No, those are along the route to the beach. My next door neighbor has some, but it's a much smaller bush and display.
Post a Comment