"Only photos and good memories remain." Jim Miller, July 6, 2015
Sunday, June 21, 2015
Something different.
I will be posting on my other blog for a while...
You can find it here -- it should also show up on the list on the side bar.
Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads.
2 comments:
BDE
said...
Nice picture.
The other blogs are not showing up on your side bar as they always have (at least on this blog). I will check out your other one. Gorgeous day here today. Off on a bike ride soon. Yay.
2 comments:
Nice picture.
The other blogs are not showing up on your side bar as they always have (at least on this blog). I will check out your other one.
Gorgeous day here today. Off on a bike ride soon. Yay.
The other blogs on the side are back. Must have been a computer cliche.
Post a Comment