Beach Hazard Warnings have been a regular thing here this week. That usually means beach erosion, so this afternoon I took a walk down to Tunnel Park to check on the status of the shoreline. We're losing the lower bluff -- more so in some places than others, but there's not much beach left anywhere.
Crows, most likely.
I don't know what this bird is called, but it darts about on the beach very quickly. It's tiny, and I don't remember seeing it before. Though I've seen similar birds on Florida beaches. I don't know what they're called either....
Mother Nature is an artist.
The college girl joined us for supper, since she was in town working on a project for one of her classes. She liked the mustard chicken and cauliflower prepared by the Smiths, and took a few of the extra cheesy biscuits back to the dorm with her. Last night we had OSLO and Totally Jammin' here for supper. Lots and lots of good family time this week.
1 comment:
Looks like the beach is doing a remodel. I love the picture of the leaning tree. Michigan is always intriguing.
Post a Comment