Saturday, September 22, 2018

Solstice? No -- Equinox

Did I mention brain fog?  It's been a real thing recently for me.  The first day of fall showed up here today, another trip around the sun.  Walking was highly recommended to me for this week -- no one ever recommends chocolate.  Or pie.




I have been reading some Mick Herron books this week to pass the time.  I finished up The Last Voice You Hear and have moved on to Why We Die.   Fortunately, the titles were not predictive.  The Oxford Series, decent enough stories.  Sunrise 7:32 am, Sunset 7:41 pm.  Close enough.

2 comments:

Emily M said...

Walking sounds good. So does pie, actually.

BDE said...

I read both of those books, too. Well-written I think. I went to the bookstore right after finishing the one you sent. Good series.

I forgot you are blogging again. Lots of toddler care (which I love) possibly lay causes brain fog, too!