Sunday, October 14, 2018

Reaching Back

Instead of posting one of my favorite photos of my brother Jim today, to mark his 76th birthday, I reached back to 2007 to find this one.  It's one that I know that he liked.  January 28, 2007 in Spring Hill, Florida.  Jim with Paul, or Coach, as he often referred to him. Jim had a really, really good time, playing tennis in the orange grove on the private court of one of Paul's friends.


2007 was the winter that Jim and I made two road trips while he was there, one to track down Coach  and another to track down our oldest brother. Jim came to Florida to visit us for a week or ten days every winter from 2007 through 2014. I think that all but one of those years he (and NCW  beginning in 2012) made the trip to Spring Hill to spend a day or two and play some tennis in the orange groves.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU P & M

BDE said...

They had a great relationship that Jim worked on maintaining. I love this picture.

NCW said...

Great memories remain with us always. I love this photo, thanks for sharing it.