Friday, June 12, 2020
Something different
Blogger is being really temperamental tonight, making it hard to upload photos. I can write words or post pictures, but not both -- at least not easily. So the photo above is from yesterday. I put my bike in the back of my truck, drove to Keppel Forest and rode from there. Standard distance, but I saw some new pavement for this year and I didn't have to ride up the Idlewood hill at the end of the bike ride.
Today I took my camera, drove back to Keppel Forest and walked the paths through the woods -- it's way too small to be called a forest, but it's a pretty spot. I had it mostly to myself on my walk then met a neighbor walking her dogs as I was leaving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Lots more detail to be seen while walking instead of biking. Although, I do miss biking.
That is a very non-ornamental bench! Nice pictures.
I don't believe I have ever ventured into the woods there. Looks nice.
Post a Comment