Friday, September 4, 2020

Nice enough

 Not much new here.  I took one bike ride so far this month, and saw a few cardinal flowers -- my only sighting of them this year.  I'm glad I didn't miss them completely, but they were likely more photogenic a week or two ago.


TJ was here today to mow my grass -- there are 212 people at GVSU that have tested positive for Covid (out of about 20,000), so I worry about him.  And he and I stay probably more like 10 feet apart, share no indoor spaces, and occasionally don our masks if it seems prudent.  The outdoors is still a nice space, so that's good.  Signs of a change in seasons are everywhere though.


The sky is a golden color tonight -- the effect of the sun shining through the smoke from the fires out west, they say.  

3 comments:

Barbara said...

I hope TJ is being careful at school. Sounds like the two of you are reacting intelligently.
I like the pictures and I can remember the cardinal flowers in full bloom. I also, of course, remember the sunsets reflected in your front window. Lovely.

Anonymous said...

GREAT SUN SET P

Gino said...

Nice photos. I took a walk after dinner and spotted a pocket of trees with orange starting to show in their crowns.