Thursday, October 8, 2020

Self Explanitory

 I've been watching the forecast for today's weather all week.  No rain and a wind from the NW at 5-10 mph, high around 60.  Perfect conditions to check off that bike ride from my garage to the PSPS.  Really, I should have done it sooner -- really.  I should have.


The wind gusted upwards of 15 mph on my way out, but I remained convinced that this might be my last, best chance to make this ride.  It was hard.  Good news?  They had the diet red pop with caffeine in their cooler.  Also, a really nice tail wind on my way home.  60 miles in the first 8 days of the month, and inching closer to a respectable total for the year.


I rode a bit yesterday, two days in a row is not typical for me this year, but not unheard of.  It was short, but nice enough.


The leaf colors are coming along nicely.


The sun goes down earlier and earlier.  Jacket weather is here.

2 comments:

Gino said...

Very nice colors including the color of the diet pop with caffeine available at the PSPS. Woohoo.

Barbara said...

Great post. You made it to the PSPS and I LOVE that last photo.