Friday, November 16, 2007

Continuing Themes

It didn't look like it was going to get much warmer than 39, and it didn't. Even so, it turned out to be a nice enough day for an average length ride. I took this before I even left my yard. Next to the steps out the back door of my garage. Roses in November. That bicycle wheel doesn't look like it has enough spokes. Yes, indeed. The Elite returns to the rotation. The radar showed snow, but there was none out of my window. Cautious, I rode the old bike. No need, it was clear and dry the whole way. But I had forgotten how much I like that bike. It was a very nice ride.
Everyone else seems to have posted geese photos, so I thought I would add mine. Again, taken before I even left my back yard. Nowhere near as impressive a gaggle as the ones captured by GZ and TT, but then, this is my first try. I'll keep an eye on them and see if more of their cousins show up. Notice how green the trees still are at the end of the bayou. Someone should tell them how late in the year it is.

1 comment:

Jimi said...

Nice photo of the geese. You managed to get them on the wing.

They used to be Christmas dinner. Now, because we like turkey better, they are just a nuisance.
TTT