Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sun Down

The sun is setting, after having been mostly a no-show all day. It was not as cold today as yesterday, but we had substantially more wind. A bike ride may have been possible, but I did not take one. This is my final photo of my maple tree, as well as the Kelsey tree next to it. Neither tree displayed much color this year, though many others near by did. I'm not sure why that is so. Nancy and the SLO's are keeping me company for the weekend, and we spent some time at the mall today. (TOPWLH is visiting Mr. Fisher and Mr. Paykel.) Chinese food is on the menu for dinner here. I think that this is your 'pie' night, so I'm guessing that pizza is on your menu. Best wishes to all. (I'll try to find something to post tomorrow besides the weather and food.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am happy to hear that you will be at the mall supporting the coming economic upturn. I did my part yesterday. Your turn. TT