It was a route and a direction I will not ride again soon. All in all, it was not much fun at all. Except, of course, that it was a bike ride.Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Not Fun
The weather channel indicated an east wind about 13 when I left. It was obvious fairly quickly that they were understating it by quite a bit -- but I persisted. I was frustrated early on when one of the streets I'd planned to take was under construction. Alternate routes had more traffic than seemed reasonable. I finally turned around about 7 miles into the ride at Harold Park, part of which is shown here. The weather channel is currently announcing 20 mph winds, gusting to 25. Ugh.
It was a route and a direction I will not ride again soon. All in all, it was not much fun at all. Except, of course, that it was a bike ride.
It was a route and a direction I will not ride again soon. All in all, it was not much fun at all. Except, of course, that it was a bike ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Windy rides aren't much fun, but there is no snow on the ground in your photos. It will be better on the days ahead. TT
Post a Comment