Sunday, February 17, 2008

Not A Post

I had planned to skip blog posting today, but we i-chatted with the centers of the universe last night. Their grandfather told them about our dolphin sighting behind the house yesterday morning, around low tide. I told them that I had not been able to get a good picture of it, as it didn't surface for long enough time each time to get a decent picture. Here is the best of the photos I got. When I cropped it a lot you can 'almost' tell that there is something there. A fin and a tail?


You'll pretty much just have to take my word for it. But NEF and TJF wanted to see it, and they are the centers of the universe after all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We here in Michigan enjoyed the picture. Nef and TjF think it may actually be a shark, I believe it to be a dolphin.
The weather today is raining with snow melting. All of us in the north here really enjoy the sign of spring to come, although still not as nice as the look in Florida. Thank you for the picture.
NEF, TJF and NEFB

Anonymous said...

I'll take your word that it was a dolphin, but I can't recognize any characteristic features. Have you seen any alligators? TT

Anonymous said...

TT -- No alligators other than the one on the sign at Spring Lake Park. SS