It turned out to be a nice enough afternoon here today, but the Centers of the Universe weren't here to enjoy it. Totally Jammin' woke up this morning with strept throat, swollen glands and a fever. He's a tough little guy, but it is still no fun to be sick. (I hear a New Zealander won the Indy 500. Also, the last time I checked, Contador was in the Maglia Rosa in the Giro d'Italia. I believe that was predicted to happen by the other bike geek.)Monday, May 26, 2008
Storm Clouds
This photo was taken by N on Sunday night. It may be from the same storms that blew through Minnesota and Wisconsin, but I wasn't paying enough attention to the weather radar to be sure.
It turned out to be a nice enough afternoon here today, but the Centers of the Universe weren't here to enjoy it. Totally Jammin' woke up this morning with strept throat, swollen glands and a fever. He's a tough little guy, but it is still no fun to be sick. (I hear a New Zealander won the Indy 500. Also, the last time I checked, Contador was in the Maglia Rosa in the Giro d'Italia. I believe that was predicted to happen by the other bike geek.)
It turned out to be a nice enough afternoon here today, but the Centers of the Universe weren't here to enjoy it. Totally Jammin' woke up this morning with strept throat, swollen glands and a fever. He's a tough little guy, but it is still no fun to be sick. (I hear a New Zealander won the Indy 500. Also, the last time I checked, Contador was in the Maglia Rosa in the Giro d'Italia. I believe that was predicted to happen by the other bike geek.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very pretty sunset.
Allez Kiwis!
Post a Comment