The theme for August 1st is metal. I think the theme for July 31st is feet. Or not.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
E.O.M.
It is the end of the month, again. I did ride this morning, and had a photo opportunity occur towards the end of the ride. I rode past a field full of migrant workers, picking blueberries. Very colorful, it would have made a nice shot. Except I left my camera at home on the table in the laundry room, so I missed the opportunity. And so endeth the bike riding for July. Not as good a month as I had sort of planned on, but okay. Fewer miles than June, but only by a few. I take that as a sign that I am not ruled by the black box on the handlebars. Or perhaps it is sloth. Yeah, probably sloth.
The theme for August 1st is metal. I think the theme for July 31st is feet. Or not.
The theme for August 1st is metal. I think the theme for July 31st is feet. Or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice sorta standard shoe and short sock tan line. JQ?
Yep -- and his son.
Very attractive lower extremities, if I do have to say so myself. TT
Post a Comment