Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ruby

It wasn't hard to find signs with 'no' on them, but most of them were pretty generic. Since this is a bicycle blog, and today was a significant day for Ruby, I chose this one. At Tunnel Park, for 'theme day.'It was a slow and easy spin with Ruby today. Yesterday's ride was mid 30's, and thus my long ride for the week. It also put the odometer on Ruby at 6,992 at the end of the ride. So 8 miles into today's short ride it rolled over to 7,000.
I have two other bicycles with more miles on them than this, and they are both still being ridden more or less regularly. I refuse to do the math of how many hours I've spent accumulating those miles, but it is a lot. It appears to be hard to wear out a bicycle. Allez, Ruby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice milestone. Ruby appears to be a keeper. TT