The autumn harvest here includes pears. These look like they are getting close to being ready to pick.Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Nearly Fall
It seemed as though everyone in the office today was stressed out. The computers were running slow, the copy machine wasn't working and on and on. I left early to take TOPWLH in to the doctor to have his post surgical check on his left eye. Yesterday's surgery was a bit more complicated than the previous one, so the doc added yet one more eye drop to the list. Everything is fine, but the healing process will be a bit longer on this one. So after fixing lunch and medicating TOPWLH, I took advantage of the nice weather on a mid September afternoon, and took a bike ride.
The autumn harvest here includes pears. These look like they are getting close to being ready to pick.
The autumn harvest here includes pears. These look like they are getting close to being ready to pick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
THE PLANTS IN YOUR PICTURE ARE SEADUN(SPELLING MAY BE WRONG)PM
Excellent exotic fruit photo.
Thanks to all for keeping the kids and I in your thoughts. Life is tough but I have an awesome support system. I thank god every day for my family and friends. The SLO's are holding up pretty well keeping busy with school and soccer. I have found out the defense is meeting with the prosecuter on Sept. 30 and the victims unit will tell me what happened after the meeting. We will keep you all informed.
Nancy(OSLO)
Post a Comment