Monday, October 27, 2008

Bundle Up

My office smelled like paint thinner this morning, not a pleasant work environment. The conference room table is being refinished, I was told. The heating system must duct straight from the conference room to my office. A dose of fresh air was called for, even in the face of 44 degree temperatures and 20 mph winds from the NNW. I bundled up, and was warm enough for an hour in the elements. The beech woods are pretty even when damp. I got hit by a few solid crystals, but nothing significant. Too cold to ride far, but not too cold to ride. Yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have you beat, regrettably. My office smells like decaying vermin. Squirrels were cavorting in the area above my ceiling. I called the physical plant guys and they boarded up the holes in the house. Alas, there was still a squirrel (or two) still in the space. Yuck. I have to open my window wide whenever I am in the office.
Nice photo of the beech woods.
BB