Here's a 9 second video of the same activity. Only X.Logan and Paranormal Expert ended up in it, but you can see the other shadow in the corner. (Sorry, D.)Yesterday afternoon the five of them packed up and left, leaving us bereft. If it wasn't for laundry and bill paying and furniture moving, I'd have had nothing to do all day today.....
So I took my first bike ride of the year. It was overcast, but warm enough for shorts. As you can see from the surface of the lake, there was very little wind. Some sun would have been nice, but I was out on a bike on January 3rd, so I have nothing to complain about.
I've posted photos of this sign before, but it bears repeating. We live in alligator habitat down here.
This is what is behind the sign. I didn't see any gators, so I continued on. The ride was similar to the Rock Creek loop, except I added one more bridge on the way out, requiring (duh) one more bridge crossing on the way back. I rode far enough to feel just a little tired by the time I got back. I'm calling it a good start to the year.
1 comment:
Truly enjoy the pictures and video of the wonderful COTU's. I sooooo miss the warm and sun. Saw sun in Michigan today, but still toooo cold. I want Florida back.
OSLO
Post a Comment