"Only photos and good memories remain." Jim Miller, July 6, 2015
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Coots
A trip to Ollie's Pond Park was on the schedule for today, where coots were plentiful. No alligators, though. Or BUFFALO.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love those pictures. We can not wait for some green to be showing here. That warm up last week was a cruel tease by mother nature. I know spring is around the corner, but it is feeling like forever to those of us in the north. Send some sun back home.
1 comment:
I love those pictures. We can not wait for some green to be showing here. That warm up last week was a cruel tease by mother nature. I know spring is around the corner, but it is feeling like forever to those of us in the north. Send some sun back home.
OSLO
Post a Comment