That sounds like a pretty long ride - but you did get some benches into the photo.
Have you noticed that the color of the font on the comments and the acronym guide in the right column makes it hard to read against the grayish clouds?
I had noticed the problem with the font color -- I'm working on changing some of the elements on my template, and it isn't going as smoothly as I'd like. A work in progress.
6 comments:
Is fall a good time for new picnic tables?
At least it looks sunny.
I think the old ones broke. Part of one was leaning against the wall.
That sounds like a pretty long ride - but you did get some benches into the photo.
Have you noticed that the color of the font on the comments and the acronym guide in the right column makes it hard to read against the grayish clouds?
I had noticed the problem with the font color -- I'm working on changing some of the elements on my template, and it isn't going as smoothly as I'd like. A work in progress.
When in doubt, post a photo of a bench.
I like the new sky background - a nice change.
Do picnic tables fall under a sub-category of benches?
Thanks, Emily. The blog needed a face lift.
I'm going to go with "yes."
Post a Comment