"Only photos and good memories remain." Jim Miller, July 6, 2015
MVI 0069 from Santini60 on Vimeo.
There used to be a logo for selecting "do not autoplay". I can't find it anymore either.I suggest googling how to stop autoplay on YouTube.Universality of human experience, if you are frustrated so are lost of other internet users. Perhaps one of them has already discovered a solution.
At least I didn't face plant. Brad says I run like a girl. Since I am a girl it is not an insult.OSLO
Post a Comment
2 comments:
There used to be a logo for selecting "do not autoplay". I can't find it anymore either.
I suggest googling how to stop autoplay on YouTube.
Universality of human experience, if you are frustrated so are lost of other internet users. Perhaps one of them has already discovered a solution.
At least I didn't face plant. Brad says I run like a girl. Since I am a girl it is not an insult.
OSLO
Post a Comment