Yesterday's lake effect rain turned into lake effect snow overnight, and I woke up to this, this morning.
I heard on the morning news that Allendale had a couple of inches of snow, but there is nothing visible but a little dusting on the campus webcams at GVSU.
3 comments:
Ya, we in Grand Haven also have a dusting still sitting in my front and back yard. yuck!!! Too soon, even for Michigan. I need to check out that web cam at GVSU. Beautiful pictures, even with the snow.
OSLO
That looks suspiciously like snow. You have the lead on that this year. We've had some flurries and some frost, but no accumulation yet.
NCW is walking around in a walking cast, and is almost back to normal. She hasn't tried to drive yet though.
Jimi,
Thanks for the update on NCW. I've been wondering how she was doing. Sounds like she's doing pretty well.
It absolutely is snow. Lynne and I took a walk in it just before noon, and it was pretty wet and slushy, but still snowing. We still have some on the ground, but expect it to be gone in a day or two.... for a while, anyway.
Post a Comment