Thursday, August 18, 2016

Picking Up Speed

Permission has been granted by A and Y for me to post a couple more photos of the baby on this blog. (But not FB.)


Our little village grew by one today, and the little girl was so obviously pleased to see the face of her Grandma Sharon.


NCW took over my kitchen and prepared a chicken dinner for the five of us still remaining after the Prairie Princess and the COTU went to Grand Haven for the evening/night.  It's really good to have her here -- it just feels right.

3 comments:

NCW said...

It feels right to me to!

Emily M said...

Lovely photos! Grandmas are the best, as Norah will happily attest as well. I'm so glad you are all having a wonderful time.

Santini said...

Thanks, Em. Grandmas are the best, I agree. I am glad that you are enjoying the photos. I'm trying to keep up, but will likely do a follow up post after things quiet down to fill in a few gaps. Family event recording, and all of that.