Monday, September 14, 2009

Pilot/Pacifica

OSLO has been looking into trading in her van on something less geeky and more dependable than her old van. She found a Chrysler Pacifica that she really likes, and in an unusual alignment of the stars, bought it today -- the same day I bought a replacement for my truck. Maybe you can tell from her expression that she is really happy with her purchase. It has leather seats, a moon roof, and numerous other bells and whistles. It is a very pretty vehicle, and she did a great job researching the options and making her choice. As mentioned here earlier, today was the day I traded in my old truck. While OSLO got a serious upgrade, I pretty much replaced what I had with a newer model.
Still, I am pleased with my purchase. It will take a while for it to feel like mine, and I suspect that I won't know how the windshield wipers work until the first time it rains. I do like a truck, though, and this has all the room I have come to require from my vehicles. TRAM, anyone?


5 comments:

Gino said...

Do you by any chance have a big rubber hammer?

Just in case? Know what I mean?

gfr said...

LOL -- No, wait. That's not funny.

Okay, yes it is.

Emily M said...

I like both of the shiny new cars.

I am toying with the idea of TRAM. But if I go on TRAM, I won't have enough vacation time for France. I think France wins. :-)

Also, a big rubber hammer is always a handy tool.

Tennis Tousan said...

Nice wheels all around. Congrats to OSLO and you. TT

Santini said...

Emmy -- I wasn't really serious about TRAM, exactly. It was more of an historical reference than an actual proposition.