Sunday, June 12, 2011

Minions

The COTU have taken on the task of running up and down stairs, bringing me ice packs, water, bananas, and pretty much anything else I can think of to ask for. They are calling themselves my 'minions.'  Great word.

While I was napping this afternoon they headed out to check on things at the beach.  I sent my camera along with OSLO to take a picture of the lake side of the house now that it has siding and the new door and trim.  Minions are great.  (OSLO and JB have been equally awesome, but they do not wish to be called minions.)

2 comments:

Jimi said...

The house looks cool.

I'm glad that you have so much help, and that some of them don't mind being called "minions."

Emily M said...

Who doesn't love minions? I have always wanted one myself, for pesky tasks like laundry and dish-washing. I am glad they are all (including the non-minions) being so awesome.

I really like the new siding and trim on the house - a good change, for sure.