The Summer Reading Festival continues, and today I finished what I believe is book five for me. I think that includes the one I read while Wireless was here, but that counts, right? GZ and I did some grocery shopping in anticipation of the arrival of guests from the west in a few days. The minimal clean sheet/towel/bowl of blueberry thing also seems to be progressing nicely. Tomorrow OSLO will be here for supper with her crew, and some thought needs to go into that, too. They're pretty easy, though.
4 comments:
The sunset is nice again as usual. The grad student is back and hungry for blueberries.
Jimi -- Gino is on that blueberry thing. He'll be making a trip to Bowerman's today, I think. We've used up a paltry 5# box so far.
The book you read while I was there definitely counts. Did you enjoy the Flavia book?
Emily -- I definitely did. I found the Flavia character to be delightful and well written. Not an easy feat, writing from the perspective of a precocious pre-teen, I imagine.
Post a Comment