Sunday, August 23, 2015

Winding down.

My granddaughter, on a walk with BDE and me this afternoon near the end of the rain. It's almost a "light at the end of the tunnel" photo. She heads back to college this week.


GZ, BDE and I teamed up to cook the second best spaghetti dinner ever, with green beans and tossed salad as sides, and some crusty garlic bread.  After OSLO and the grands headed for home I took a short walk along the beach towards the big new house.


The sun had set by the time I got back to the top of the hill, but I did get some pictures of the sun from the sand at the bottom of our stairs.


The lake was in its low roar mode and beautiful.


2 comments:

BDE said...

Great photos and it was fun watching the pre-sunset show with you. I enjoyed the teaming up to cook the second best spaghetti dinner ever.

Emily M said...

Those are lovely photos - and it looks like you've gained some beach since I left. All those high winds must have carved out some of your ledge.