It has been a couple of years since I last heard the odd echo of the drum fish in our lake at night, and it didn't register at first. Yesterday was a long, hard day, but at the end of it we were here. After having been gone so long, it shouldn't have been a surprise that there were a number of challenges. Plumbing, electrical, technical and others.
The trip was hard on both of us, especially JB. He was quite happy to be here, however, so that counts for quite a bit. The sun shone today, and I only missed the sunset by a few minutes. I'll take it.
3 comments:
I'm glad to hear you've arrived safely, difficult though it may have been. Soak up some warmth for us.
So glad JB is quite happy to be there. Enjoy the sun and the odd echo of the drum fish and try not to miss another sunset. You will find joy there it sounds like.
ENJOY AND EVERY THING WILL WORK OUT PM
Post a Comment