The main living area at the beach house looks more cluttered than normal. There's this big old couch sitting in front of the fireplace, for example.
It gets worse at the back end of the house. This used to be our master bedroom. Ouch.
We are attempting to "re-purpose" as much as possible. The builder has been good about suggesting what can be salvaged, with some of the things that we won't use again going to Habitat for Humanity.
The water heater sprung a leak over the winter, so its useful life is over. I've stopped at the beach house on my bike rides on each of the last two days -- the temperatures are still hovering just above freezing, but each day seems a little bit warmer. The builder complained today that our maple tree dripped sap on his truck. I'm taking that as a sign of spring.
5 comments:
And the name of that additional couch would be?
I believe that naming rights belong to Wireless and the Prairie Princess.
Hmm - is it going to be a permanent resident of the living room? Because if not, I don't think it gets a name. I will have to confer with P-ster.
Wireless
Most likely "No" to the permanent residency.
Yes, a true mess.
OSLO
Post a Comment