There were five of us on what turned out to be a really nice walk to Tunnel Park tonight. Jim, Adam, Nikki, TJ and me. Although I took my camera with me, I left its battery in its charger, plugged into a wall in the house. Dead weight. It was a nice evening for a stroll on the beach, but you'll have to take my word for it. Sigh.
Nikki had a new movie for us on her computer, so after the sun set we did a movie night. Adam had seen Thor, as had the COTU, but it was new to me and JB, and I think to TT. Our guests will be leaving tomorrow, signalling the end of the summer season for us. (It ain't over until "the family" leaves.)There has been a lot of excellent family time this summer -- sequentially, my beloved nieces, Kelsey and Emily. Then Mark and Peggy for a short visit, followed by GZ and Mrs. Smith, and most recently Tennis Tousan and Unky Herb. Thank you all for making the trip -- this could have been a lousy summer, but it just wasn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment