Our neighborhood deer herd has shown up here before, but daily blogging this month may lead to some redundancy. I liked the way the light hit the trees in this photo, taken on my post supper walk around the neighborhood yesterday. I have a few other fence photos that I may use later -- sort of a theme month, if you will.
It's been pretty mild here for early November. Today was windy though, and I had to invoke my "if you don't ride in the wind, you don't ride" rule. My legs had a little more life in them than they did yesterday, and I got in a decent "Florida length" ride. But I'm slow, so very, very slow.
3 comments:
Oooh, I like the deer. Way more interesting than endless kitten photos.
At least you are still out there riding - go you!
Are the deer avoiding your new plants still? We are about to use a similar repellent to keep the rabbits from living under our deck this winter.
BDE -- The liquid fence seemed to work. I reapplied it several times, and it seemed to keep the deer from eating my new plants. I would think it would work for rabbits, too. As you may recall, we decided it smelled like fox urine. Fortunately, the odor fades after a day or so.
Post a Comment