Christmas was pretty quiet here, so I don't have much to report. Our dinner menu was traditional, except for dessert, where we decided to acknowledge our southern location, and had Key Lime pie.
I took the photo above of the butterfly outside our front door as I was returning from a walk around the neighborhood and the park on Christmas morning.
The cactus in this photo looks like it is about to bloom. It also looks like someone had tried to string Christmas lights on it and gave up.
Winter in this part of the country sure looks strange.
2 comments:
Did you make your own key lime pie? You wouldn't have to down there as they know how to do it right. (Gene says it's the limes). Yum.
Nice photos.
BDE -- No, I didn't make it myself. Publix was selling half pies, and advertising that they were made with 'authentic key limes.' It was pretty good. Smooth, but tart.
Post a Comment