This year we decided to go without a land line here. Our cell phone package isn't really suited to being put on hold for long periods of time by the cable company, either. So if you need to get in touch with me, it is either the cell phone or email or Skype. We did get a gmail phone number through Google Voice that will also work. I can email it to anyone who thinks they may want it.
The roofers arrived at 7:15 this morning -- something about not working on the roof during the noon day sun, or something. The new ridge cap is on, but it isn't shingled over yet.
We Skyped with OSLO and TJ yesterday, and there is no snow on the ground there yet. Yay. Our front window, that was broken when the house was broken into this fall, was fixed this afternoon. I made soup this morning. I think that's all the news that I have that's fit to print. (The photos are of Ollie's Pond Park, one taken on Saturday and the other one taken today. You can tell that it is winter by the lack of leaves on the trees and bushes around the edge of the pond.)
1 comment:
Well, some good bits there, and some pretty ugly.
Hope all is well during your current tenure. That's the most important part.
Post a Comment