Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturation


In the interest of full disclosure, yesterday's photo of the blueberry field had been 'saturated' using Picasa. This is the original photo. Less green, less red. And the sky looks more normal.

I'm waiting for the centers of the universe to arrive and brighten my day. In the meantime, I cleaned some of the gook off of the gears on the Elite -- but there is still a bunch there. I have promised the use of this bike to NEFB for the summer, but am currently riding it -- I don't want to 'saturate' the Ruby with this gunk. And I got a new 2 gig memory card for my camera, so I thought I'd try some photos at a higher resolution. This one's been cropped quite a bit, and it is still pretty sharp.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the unsaturated picture much better (more beautiful colors plus that's the way it really looks). I do like fiction in literature, but I prefer true colors in photographs.
A luddite,
BB

Anonymous said...

hi this is TJ i hope you come to pizza night. mom told me about Stable's i miss you say hi to the family for me i mise you,TJ