There was a disk that came with my camera -- ArcSoft Photo Studio for Canon, that I use to edit my photos from time to time. It has a function called 'stitch' that I tried for the first time this morning. I think it may be more for a landscape where you stitch 2 photos together. I haven't really figured out how to use it, I was just playing around.
3 comments:
Very nicely red. How does one link those photos together to form the montage?
There was a disk that came with my camera -- ArcSoft Photo Studio for Canon, that I use to edit my photos from time to time. It has a function called 'stitch' that I tried for the first time this morning. I think it may be more for a landscape where you stitch 2 photos together. I haven't really figured out how to use it, I was just playing around.
Red it is. A very broad theme for July 1st. And an opportunity to be creative. Good job.
Post a Comment