I don't have a cat, either. Nor are there any statues within walking distance that I know of. So I will have to make do with what I do have. Grandchildren and a beach.
The November beach has already begun to change. It was rearranged some by the winds from Sandy on Tuesday -- no damage or erosion that we could see though.
It's always a mystery where these things come from that wash up on shore after a storm.
They write songs about the storms of November. This most recent one just brushed us lightly, thankfully -- the graph is from a buoy in mid lake -- part of NOAA .

5 comments:
Big, big waves.
Tunnel Park looks like it might be empty.
It looks like the grandkids survived Halloween.
Aren't the grandchildren also officially your minions? I think part of minion duty is posing for photographs upon request. But maybe that's just me.
I was meaning to ask you about the waves and their effect on your beach. Looks like you dodged the worst of it.
Emmy, ... They were totally agreeable to posing for photos. They know that I need fodder for the blog, especially this month.
Nice pics. I always enjoy pictures of my children and the beach. Talk about them getting older and bigger. I have to have Nikki's cap and gown info for graduation in by the 13th. How tall is she again mom. Not far off from you. To any family members that have a good memory. Nikki's graduation is May 30th.
OSLO
Post a Comment