With the wind gusting up to 30 mph from the south, we chose to go north to avoid flying sand and small puppies from being blown in our faces.
It was a simple plan -- down the beach, though the tunnel and back up the street inland. Note that everyone is wearing sunglasses and sensible shoes. It was close to 60 degrees, and we needed to take advantage of a most un-November like day.
At the tunnel I asked the teenagers to put some action in their poses, so they began attacking each other. Siblings! At first glance there is no lake view in this photo because of the glare, then I noticed the reflection of the lake on the wall of the tunnel.
The brother-sister competition continued at the top of the hill on the return trip. TJ took off running, his sister chased him, and OSLO and I broke into a .... well, we tried to keep up, but quickly gave up. Young and strong trumps .... just about everything.
3 comments:
The tunnel photo is super cool!
I thought so too. An amazing day in November at the beach in Michigan for this time of year. Loving it. Too bad we have the s word coming our way.
OSLO
I concur - way awesome tunnel photo. And it sounds like you took excellent advantage of possibly one of the last nice days until Spring.
Post a Comment