March fourth, understood to be march forth, as in "come forth, said the king, but he tripped over a camel turd and came in fifth." The annual imperative. Fun with dates. Useful preparation for pi(e) day, coming up soon. Anyway -- photos.
The Edgewater widening project has begun, along with the closing of three bridges. All three will be replaced, but so far barricades are the only barrier to traffic. Not much of a problem on foot or on a bicycle, until they start the tear down of the bridges -- which I think started today.
I took a walk after supper a couple of nights ago -- this park is walking distance from here -- assuming you can get across the bridges. It's less than a mile from our house.
Sunset over a front end loader?
Southwest Florida is having a heat wave this week -- along with dewpoints in the 70's and brisk breezes. Mostly I've been staying inside where the air is breathable, but this morning I took an early ride to the beach. Construction is going on there, too.
Signs of spring?
I'm including this photo for the Smiths, who found this house highly entertaining. Only in Florida.



3 comments:
What are those balls doing in the driveway? The house looks even weirder in person!
The driveway really pulls it all together.
Funny, Emily.
Post a Comment