Monday, March 16, 2015

Florida Miles

We've been here in Flor-Ida for longer than ever before (or ever again).  We arrived the first week in December and plan to go home the last week in March.  Biking hasn't been my primary source of exercise for a couple of years now, and though I still keep a bike log, it's mostly from habit.  My bike is both heavy and old (20 years and counting).  The average length of a ride has been pretty short -- it's not a number I compute any more, but I'd estimate 12 to 14 miles.  Taken all together, including December miles, I've ridden more than 700 miles since we got here.    I'll be danged.


And it isn't even Spring.

2 comments:

Jimi said...

It sounds like you're ready to get out of that "hell hole."

700 miles is a pretty good total for so early in the years. Good job.

Santini said...

Jimi -- Indeed I am.

Thanks, it seems unlikely, but it's so. I rechecked the numbers.