There was an item on the local TV news tonight about the early hatching of baby alligators this year. Unseasonably warm and humid weather is thought to be the reason. Yippee.
I took a walk after supper tonight to one of the bridges currently under destruction on Edgewater. I found this sign a little confusing -- or at least its location. For those of you that are familiar with this area, that's Sunrise Park off on the right, and the houses behind the sign on the left are on our street.
During the "noon day sun" portion of the day I mailed home some excess clothing and a couple of big bottles of hot Florida sunshine for the COTU. Last year at this time we'd been home long enough to have turned around and left to attend a family wedding. Time flies.


2 comments:
No alligator hatchings here to report, but there have been sightings of mallards and Canada geese. It is officially spring on the tundra.
Jimi -- That's pretty good news. OSLO reports birds singing -- another good sign.
Post a Comment