Sundays are often good days for bike rides around here -- the traffic seems lighter. Except that the parking lot was full at the church where I usually cut through to get across the bridge, requiring a route change. I was just south of Ollie's Pond when my phone buzzed at me, the buzz that means it's receiving a text. I pulled over and stopped to read it. It was a greeting from my favorite grandson, and I took a few minutes to reply. I sent him this photo to show him where I was and what I was doing.
It was a good ride, some time to spend alone contemplating the universe and such.

3 comments:
The sky is gorgeous in that photo. Glad you got back on your bike.
So very VERY modern. Or should that be moderne?
Thanks, Mrs. Smith. Me, too. Getting back on the horse is always a little bit of a challenge. Not the first time I've done this, though.
Gino -- I took the photo with my phone and attached it to a text message. Now that is so VERY moderne.
Post a Comment