Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Dying Art Form

I read somewhere recently that blogging is a dying art form. I tend to agree, though other social media sites are "all  really just blogs with fewer choices in worse formats."  (Same source, the no longer Alaskan,  Jill.)  Combing through my photo file gave me just two photos worth sharing, both taken on a recent evening walk.



Biking is on hold for now -- possibly until I return home and the roads clear.  Thick air, too windy, all the usual complaints.  I've been giving some thought to a Pi(e) day post, though.  It is the only time this century when the digits in Pi will align this perfectly  3.14.15   -- 9:26:53.

7 comments:

Jimi said...

I'm looking forward to pi day, too. It's a unique one this year and it deserves some attention.

Santini said...

Good -- multiple perspectives on a topic are more interesting.

Emily M said...

I am also planning a Pi day post - it's epic, after all!

Santini said...

WooHoo -- A theme day!

BDE said...

I wonder if Baker's Square will be sold out on Saturday? Maybe I should bake one (that's a little joke).

Santini said...

BDE-- I laughed, knowing it was a little joke.

Santini said...

BDE -- According to their FB page, pies will be sold for $2.00 off on Saturday at Bakers Square.